Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday - Places to Shop


Toddle Along Tuesday - Places to Shop







Today is Toddle Along Tuesday! This week's topic is "Places to Shop!" I am linking up with Melissa at Growing Up Geeky.

Shopping has always been fun for me, and it has gotten a lot more fun shopping for baby clothes, toys, and accessories since Henry was born. One of my most favorite places to shop, for myself and Henry is TJ Maax. There is just something about the prospect of not knowing what you are going to find that makes shopping there so much fun! I think Henry agrees, don't you?



Here is an outfit we bought at TJ Maxx that's really by Nautica. Henry wore it this Easter:




When I don't have tons of time to shop at stores, I also love shopping at Amazon.com. I am in love with their Subscribe & Save Program. We use this for Pampers diapers and wipes. We get a discount and its delivered right to our house (anything to make shopping easier earns an A in my book!) I also appreciate the reminder e-mail that a shipment is coming...if we feel like we don't need it this time, we can skip this shipment and wait for the next one, and we aren't charged for it at all. Win!

Do you have favorites places to shop?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...